Home

Home
return to our homepage

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Art Basel Miami Beach - Wolfsonian Recap

Needless to say, three days was not enough time to take in all of this year's Art Basel Miami Beach. One of the highlights was outside of the tents. Although I would never admit I go for the parties, the Wolfsonian reception on Friday reminded me that the host city is the reason I love going to Miami Beach every December. Already a lover of the city and having been there numerous times, the city elevates the energy of the fairs and the chaotic scramble to see as much art as possible while driving around this oceanside beauty.  Although some of the events are not as hyped as the press might report, this year's Wolfsonian party was fantastic. The crowd was a great mix of both locals and international tourists and everone was excited when Leslie and the Ly's took stage. Although, I was not familiar with the band, I am so excited I was able to see them. They totally raised the energy of the reception and were a great start to Friday night. More info on the band can be found here and here.




































Even a jaded New Yorker can appreciate how alive Miami is for this weekend in December. A recap on day 1 is coming shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment